The five clans of warrior cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:04 pm
Latest Riddle
Mary’s father has 5 daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the fifth daughters name? ~ The winner is Breezkit! ~
Affiliates
Affiliates

MapleWhiska Graphics The Wolves of the World
empty
empty empty
The current season
Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 Download3 GREENLEAF

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Corinne Bailey Rae-Till It Happens To You Mp3
Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:15 am by 

» Kepler 7 Astrology Software (Updated Jan 2011)
Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:09 am by 

» Ejay Hiphop 5 Reloaded
Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:49 am by 

» Warrior Cat Name Game!
Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:41 am by Littlenose

» KING OF THE HILL
Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:40 am by Littlenose

» Guess that warrior cat!
Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:19 am by Littlenose

» Thunderclan Camp
Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:13 am by Littlenose

» Windclan Camp
Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:36 am by Littlenose

» Drops Things
Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Breezekit

Shadowclan and Thunderclan border

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadowclan and Thunderclan border

Post by Rosethorn Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:19 am

Rosethorn's eyes had flicked closed and she opened them immediately when the apprentice let out a whimper. Sighing, she shifted positions, knowing she could do nothing more about it. Her ears flicked and she thought about the recent turn of events. What would Thunderclan do?

Rosethorn

Character sheet
Crush:: _-_
Mate:: Read her bio
Points to next rank:
Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadowclan and Thunderclan border

Post by Skypaw Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:39 am

Skypaw snored a little in his sleep, a cute little cat snore. showin that he was younger than he seemed. more vulnerable than he seemed. someone that under all that indifference was sweet.
Skypaw
Skypaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosethorn Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:26 am

Rosethorn sighed as the apprentice started snoring. As much as he blustered his way through life, he must have kind inner self. She rolled over and stretched out on her side. The sun was high in the sky, and she knew her clan would or should be sharing tongues at the moment.

Rosethorn

Character sheet
Points to next rank:
Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadowclan and Thunderclan border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skypaw Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:22 am

The birman sneezed and opened his eyes, he regarded her with a particular question in his eyes before he sat up and yawned. he winced and turned his head glaring at his tail "it might be easier to amputate it..." he groused unhappily.
Skypaw
Skypaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosethorn Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:28 am

Rosethorn rolled onto her paws and sat down, regarding the injury with a rueful glance. "It might, but it would be nice if you could keep it. I don't see how it will heal though, since you cant exactly keep it still." Her paws kneaded the ground as she thought. "What do you want to do?"

Rosethorn

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skypaw Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:37 am

Skypaw shrugged and said "hunt, run leap and kill my enemies, but i cant because of my tail. hmph probbaly a good lesson you cant always do what you want to". he stood and carefully lifted his tail straight up flagpole like into the air he said. "well, can i hang with thunderclan for a bit since snowstars with snakestar?"
Skypaw
Skypaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosethorn Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:04 am

Rosethorn sighed and rose with the apprentice. "I suppose, although we had better not go to my camp. My Clan has a dislike for any of you, no matter of your age. You still have not told me your name, although I think you know mine." The silver tabby shook off the pine needles clinging to her fur and tilted her head.

Rosethorn

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skypaw Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:13 am

Skypaw said "i am Skypaw" he paused then said "the one that noone likes". his blue eyes glittered bitterly. he flicked his fluffy tail and groused "even Snowstar dosent like me because im Oakstars son"
Skypaw
Skypaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosethorn Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:08 am

Rosethorns nose twitched as the apprentice punctuated his words with a flick of his tail. "Well Skypaw, it seems that your tail is feeling better," she said with a slice of humor in her eyes. "And why would that be a reason for her to hate you?" The she-cat flicked her own tail and let out a small yawn.

Rosethorn

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skypaw Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:26 am

Skypaw said quietly "because im like Oakstar in a few ways, and so she feels bitter resentment that i lived while Oakstar died". he sunk his claws into the peaty earth beneath his claws. "i didnt want papa to die! i would have gladly given my life instead!"
Skypaw
Skypaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosethorn Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:05 am

"It's not your fault. It was his time to go join Starclan, not yours. He would not have wanted you to take his place. He would have wanted you to become a warrior and not have your life end young." The Thunderclan warrior stared at the apprentice. "Understood?" She had no idea why she was giving Skypaw a lecture, she just felt the need to inform him about his words.

Rosethorn

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skypaw Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Skypaw glanced up at Rosethorn and nodded slowly, his bright blue eyes were sad. He stood and said "i still wish i coulda saved him, he was a good pa". he gave a long glance at rosethorn.
Skypaw
Skypaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosethorn Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:50 am

Rosethorn nodded. "Yes. He was." She flicked her tail at Skypaw. "Follow me. Let's get you away from the Thunderpath." She headed back the way she had come, slipping through some bushes. She led him just far enough away that they could no longer hear the monsters on the Thunderpath. She stopped under a with a small nest in it's roots. "I sleep here when I'm annoyed with my clan," she explained, before leaping into the tree's branches. "You can rest here."

Rosethorn

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2