The five clans of warrior cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:04 pm
Latest Riddle
Mary’s father has 5 daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the fifth daughters name? ~ The winner is Breezkit! ~
Affiliates
Affiliates

MapleWhiska Graphics The Wolves of the World
empty
empty empty
The current season
Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone Download3 GREENLEAF

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Corinne Bailey Rae-Till It Happens To You Mp3
Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:15 am by 

» Kepler 7 Astrology Software (Updated Jan 2011)
Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:09 am by 

» Ejay Hiphop 5 Reloaded
Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:49 am by 

» Warrior Cat Name Game!
Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:41 am by Littlenose

» KING OF THE HILL
Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:40 am by Littlenose

» Guess that warrior cat!
Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:19 am by Littlenose

» Thunderclan Camp
Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:13 am by Littlenose

» Windclan Camp
Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:36 am by Littlenose

» Drops Things
Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Breezekit

Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone

4 posters

Go down

Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone Empty Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone

Post by Starclan Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here is where you are spiritually closest to starclan, medicine cats go here every half moon to talk and trade recipies. new leaders also come here to recive their nine lives. Leaders and medicine cats also come here in times when they need their ancestors guidance
Starclan
Starclan
Admin

https://warriorcatsfiveclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone Empty Re: Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone

Post by Snowstar Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:30 am

Snowflower frowned she padded closer to the stone. The she cat touched her nose to the stone and waited, soon, she fell asleep.
Snowstar
Snowstar
The Shaded Beauty

Character sheet
Crush:: Snakestar, the second one that understood her.
Mate:: Snake, the one that makes this ShadowClan cat nice.
Points to next rank:
Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone Left_bar_bleue80/80Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

http://thewarofthree.forumms.net/

Back to top Go down

Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone Empty Re: Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone

Post by Starclan Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:13 am

As soon as snowflowers nose touched the cold moonstone, her eyes fell shut in sleep and she felt herself growing colder and colder. she could feel her old life being stripped away in preparation for her new ones. her eyes opened and she stood a little trembly, to her shock she was at fourtrees. no other cat was insight however... The stars of starclan seemed closer than every before. as she stared in wonder they whirled around and landed. there infront of her was rank apon rank of starclan. filling up the fourtrees space.
The ranks parted and Oakstar appeared, her big brothers fur was tinged with stars and a frosty fire in his amber eyes. he padded over and touched his nose to hers "with this life i give you endurance, use it to continue on when you feel that you have no strength left". a scorching pain whistled through the white she-cat. her jaws parted in a silent yowl of pain, when it was over Oakstar stepped back and gave her a kind look as if to say 'i know how hard it is'. "wait oakstar come back dont leave me yet!" the white she cat cried at her brother. her Blue eyes glitttered with loss.
A brindled she cat stepped forward out of the endless ranks of starclan, Snowflowers heart did a leap of joy as she recognized her mother Whiskerflower. Whiskerflower touched her nose to her daughters and said in her kind warm voice "with this life i give you a life of hope, use it well to guide your clan through the darkest days" . energy fired through snowflower she was running through the pine forest with a white light infront of her. Whiskerflower gave her daughter a quick lick to the head before she stepped back and blended back in the ranks of starclan.
The third cat to appear was her best friend as an apprentice pinepaw, Pinepaws bright green eyes were glittering with mischeif and laughter she bounded up and touched her black nose to snowflowers "with this life i give you humour! use it to lift the spirits of the clan in dark days" something dazzling and flickering passed through snowflower. Pinepaw grinned and said "you will know when to use humor to help you Snowflower". Pinepaw turned and joined the ranks of starclan.
Roseclaw, a pretty shecat who was often snowflowers rival when it came to matters of the clan stepped forward. roseclaws light ginger pelt shimmered with stars as she slowly stepped forward. she touched her nose to snowflowers and said "with this life i give you patience". a slow calm feeling filled snowflower to the brim. everything would happen in its time. a tiredness began to take over snowflower another five lives to recieve. she vaguely wondered if she would be able to make it through.
A cat she had never seen before appeared, the black she cat dipped her head and walked over to snowflower "i am Shadowstar the first leader of shadowclan". She touched her nose to snowflowers and said in her silky voice "with this life i give you a mothers love". a feeling of love as feirce as tigers dazzled through her hardnening her resolve and heart untill she knew no fear. Snowflowers paws were trembling as she stood there, her blue eyes glazed a little.
Frogheart stepped forward, the elder who had died a few moons before had loved telling snowflower stories when she was a kit. Frogheart was now tall and proud. she touched her nose to snowflowers and said in a clear voice "with this life i give you Loyalty,to your clan and to the cats who love you, use it wisely". Frogheart smiled and nosed snowflower before she turned and began padding back into what seemed the ever lasting ranks of starclan.
windsong stepped forward next, the healthy strong warrior who had been killed in battle. he lashed his tail and touched his nose to snowflowers nose. his eyes blazing with love he said "with this life i give you tireless energy, use it to carry the duties of a leader" a feeling of endless energy coursed through snowflower she felt like she could carry on forever. by the time that she had recovered Windsong was already gone.
Thistlestar, the leader before oakstar appeared. his eyes glitterign with wisdom as his powerful legs carried him over. he touched his nose to snowflowers, as she willingly touched her nose to his "with this life i give you mentoring, use it to help teach the cats of your clan" he rumbled like an earthshake. his ever green eyes glittering with kindness and generosity. he had been her mentor when she had been an apprentice.
The last cat to appear was Bushykit, her and oakstars youngest sibling who had died as a kit from whitecough. he grinned and reared up on his hind legs and touched his tiny nose to hers "with this life i give you nobility, certitanty and faith, use it to guide yourself and your clan through times of need". Bushykit grinned and returned back to the ranks of starclan. Oakstar stepped forward again and said "you are now the leader of shadowclan and we will always be with you and will come to you when you need us" he raised his voice in chanting "snowstar snowstar snowstar". His eyes glittered as snowstar woke up in the mothermouth, her nose touching the moonstone freezing cold...
Starclan
Starclan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstar Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:43 am

Snowflower smiled. She had seen her closest friends and some family members. The she cat carried on. "I'll miss you all."she murmured. Turning, she looked to the stars in the sky. "Have fun in StarClan."she smiled and padded away.

-pine forest-
Snowstar
Snowstar
The Shaded Beauty

Character sheet
Crush:: Snakestar, the second one that understood her.
Mate:: Snake, the one that makes this ShadowClan cat nice.
Points to next rank:
Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone Left_bar_bleue80/80Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

http://thewarofthree.forumms.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sedgestar Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Sedgeleaf appeared in the Moonstone clearing, her eyes shining with wonder as she remembered her journey here as an apprentice. The mixed bred feline paced around the stone until the moonlight hit it. It shone with such brilliance it was too much for her to view any longer. Sedgeleaf stepped forward and touched the stone to see StarClan.
Sedgestar
Sedgestar
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starclan Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:45 am

As soon as her nose touched the stone her eyes closed in sleep, her body felt as if it were growing colder and colder. as starclan stripped away her old life to make way for her new ones. Her body felt empty and hollow. when she opened her eyes, she was at fourtrees. her mouth dropped open in wonder, how did she get here? where was starclan? She wished that Feathersoul was here to guide her through this. a jolt went through her as she noticed how close silverpelt was. like it was brushing the tops of the fourtrees. the stars began spinning until all of the stars of starclan were down infront of her. countless warriors before her. they choroused with a single voice that contained the voice of every cat that she had ever loved "welcome Sedgeleaf, are you ready to recive your nine lives and your new name?". Sedgeleaf was overcome with doubt, was she really the one to lead thunderclan? she shook herself and lifted her head staring at her warrior ancestors "yes i am" she mewed, her voice shaking with excitement and fear.

The first cat to step out of the many ranks of starclan made her heart stop with pain. it was Thunderclaw, the cat that she had loved. Staring at Thunderclaw she felt her heart ache with pain. the strong muscular cat padded up and smiled with pride in her. "with this life i give you courage, to continue forward and guide your clan. use it well" With those words he stretched out his neck and rested his nose against hers. A shock of pain raced through the female. She felt a strong determination in her to continue on and wondered silently if this was what courage was. Thunderclaw licked her ear before he turned and padded back into the ranks of starclan.

The second cat to give her another life was a tiny kit. his eyes glittered with wisdom and merriment. he bounced up and said in a high pitched squeak "i give you a life of mentoring, use it to teach the cats in your clan". He reached up and touched his nose to hers. a jolt raced through her again, making her jaw open in agony. deep within her she felt the pain of failing her mentor and trying again harder this time. suddenly she knew the kits name even though she had never seen the kit before. the kits name was Brightkit. Brightkit stepped back and vanished within the ranks of starclan. Sedgeleaf wondered what cat would be next to give her her third life.

her question was soon awnsered as a Fiery warrior stepped out of the crowd. her green eyes blazed with pride and ferocity, the name sprung to her mind. Stonestar, the leader before Mistystar. Stonestar said in her gravvely voice "i give you a life of love, to guard your clan as if they were your kits". Stonestar reached down and touchedher nose to Sedgeleafs. Sedgeleaf was expecting a warm happiness. instead a powerful desire to claw rivers of blood and destroy all who dared to threaten her kits. she was left reeling from the powerfulness of the emotion. by the time her vision had cleared Stonestar was already back in the ranks of glittering fur and eyes.

A Russian blue cat who was the size of an apprentice stepped forward, feathersouls mentor Ravensky. Ravenskys eyes blazed with pride and kindness. she said in her warm comforting voice "with this life i give you a life of Healing, use it to heal the rifts that can be caused by harsh words". ravensky touched her nose to Sedgeleafs and a burning compassion raced through her, she wanted to help all those around her. Sedgeleafs eyes blurred with tears as she realised some of the finer details of Ravenskys life. by the time she had recovered Ravensky was gone again.

Mistystar stepped forward next, she was exactly the same, kind and gentle. she walked over to sedgeleaf and said "with this life i give you hope, use it to hope for a better day when a day seems lost, use it to help you through the tough times". Mistystar leant forward and touched her nose to Sedgeleafs. Sedgeleaf felt like she was in a dark tunnel and at the end was a bright light that she found a drawn to. she gave a smile of gratitude to Mistystar. Mistystar gave a soft smile before she turned and padded back into the endless ranks of starclan.

a bright russet cat stepped forward, her amber eyes glittered with amusement as she grinned at Sedgeleaf. it was appleheart, appleheart said calmly "i give you a life of laughter, to ease the pain of days and and to help your clanmates through tough times". Appleheart leant forward and touched her nose to Sedgeleafs. a deep bubble of laughter popped within her and a smile appeared on her face. she dipped her ehad in thanks to appleheart. appleheart flashed a cute grin before she too was lost.

A large black tom with white markings in his fur appeared with a grin at Sedgeleaf. Sedgeleafs heart stopped as she recognized her father badgerstripe. she wanted to run forward and shove her face into his fur as she did when she was a kit. however she couldnt move, Sedgeleaf was beginning to feel the exhaustion in every fiber of her body. she knew that she only had to survive three more lives and then she could return to her clan. Badgerstripe touched his nose to his daughters nose and whispered "with this life i give you loyalty". A burning emotion burnt its way through her and she knew that she was feeling his loyalty to thunderclan. she gave a pain filled purr as she stared into his eyes. she watched him return to the ranks of starclan.
a large, fiery ginger tom the color of autumn leaves, with a broad head, broad shoulders, amber eyes, and big white paws Stepped out of the endless ranks of starclan. Sedgeleaf froze. She instinctively knew who this cat was. This was Thunderstar the first leader of thunderclan. Her paws shook and she lowered her head in awe. Thunderstar rumbled in a voice like thunder itself “with this life I give you a life of Endless strength, use it to continue the line of Thunderclan and ensure that it endures the tests of time”. He touched his nose to hers and she jarred, feeling strength pour into her tired limbs, she was left panting. Her eyes sparkling with the want to run and continue on forever. She stared at Thunderstar as he stepped back into the ranks of starclan and squared her shoulders knowing that she only had one more life to be bestowed apon her.
The last cat to appear was small and skinny, with big blind eyes. Milkfeather, a elder when she was alive. She had enjoyed talking to Sedgeleaf. Milkfeather had been born blind and had become a medicine cat till Ravensky had taken over. Milkfeather said in her cracked old voice “with this life I give you a life of inner knowing, inner knowing of knowing what is best for your clan”. She touched her dry pink nose to Sedgeleafs. A feeling of peace with herself and confidence ran through her. Milkfeather stepped closer and whispered in sedgeleafs ear “allow the silver into the clan, and a peaceful moon will rise over the clan”. Milkfeather then stepped back and all the cats began chanting sedgeleafs new name “Sedgestar! Sedgestar! Sedgestar!”. The dream ended and Sedgestar woke up tired and extremely sore…
Starclan
Starclan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sedgestar Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:17 am

Sedgestar woke with a start, realizing the dawn light was flickering into the cavern. Her eyes filled with pain as she remembered her lost lover, Thunderclaw and her father, Badgerstripe. Milkfeather had also been a terrible loss. "Silver? What's Silver?" She muttered, and ran back home.

-SR
Sedgestar
Sedgestar
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fawnstar Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:37 am

Fawnstep walked into the dark cave and laid down. She looked at the dark rock when all of a sudden it burst into light. She touched the stone with her nose and went cold. She felt like she was burning on the inside but couldn't move.After receiving her lives she went back to the camp.

Riverclan camp
Fawnstar
Fawnstar
Leader

Character sheet
Crush:: Open
Mate:: Open
Points to next rank:
Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone Left_bar_bleue0/0Highstones - Mothermouth - Moonstone Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum