The five clans of warrior cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 171 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:04 pm
Latest Riddle
Mary’s father has 5 daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the fifth daughters name? ~ The winner is Breezkit! ~
Affiliates
Affiliates

MapleWhiska Graphics The Wolves of the World
empty
empty empty
The current season
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 Download3 GREENLEAF

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Corinne Bailey Rae-Till It Happens To You Mp3
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:15 am by 

» Kepler 7 Astrology Software (Updated Jan 2011)
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:09 am by 

» Ejay Hiphop 5 Reloaded
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:49 am by 

» Warrior Cat Name Game!
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:41 am by Littlenose

» KING OF THE HILL
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:40 am by Littlenose

» Guess that warrior cat!
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:19 am by Littlenose

» Thunderclan Camp
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:13 am by Littlenose

» Windclan Camp
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:36 am by Littlenose

» Drops Things
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 am by Breezekit

Windclan and Shadowclan Border

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 Empty Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border

Post by Snowstar Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Snowflower stood up. She huffed and looked to Littlenose. "It's all fine."she said. "I was just playing around with Snakestar."she said and went back to her side of the border. That was the end of the show today. Her true self was now in the 'cage' again.
Snowstar
Snowstar
The Shaded Beauty

Character sheet
Crush:: Snakestar, the second one that understood her.
Mate:: Snake, the one that makes this ShadowClan cat nice.
Points to next rank:
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

http://thewarofthree.forumms.net/

Back to top Go down

Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 Empty Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border

Post by Littlenose Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:12 am

Littlenose shifted from paw to paw. "I-I'm sorry." She stammered. "But I must speak with Snakestar for a moment. Oh and I'm Littlenose, the Deputy." She said and threw an urgent look at Snakestar. She hated confronting her leader like this but somehow, she felt she needed to. "Mahy StarClan light your path." Littlenose muttered to the ShadowClan cat.
Littlenose
Littlenose
Young Warrior

Character sheet
Crush:: *Shrugs*
Mate:: eh...
Points to next rank:
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/30Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstar Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:48 am

"Same to you."she said. The cat turned around and walked back to camp.

-camp-

(I gotta wait for Oakstar to go first though.
Snowstar
Snowstar
The Shaded Beauty

Character sheet
Points to next rank:
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakestar Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:47 am

Snakestar fluffed out his pelt a little and asked "what did you want Littlenose?". he was a little cold to the other cat as he had just locked himself away. he glanced at snowflower as she left hoping that he could meet her again sometime. He turned heading back to camp
~camp
Snakestar
Snakestar
Leader

Character sheet
Crush:: Snowstar
Mate:: None
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlenose Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Lie stared after Snakestar. He had a cold tone towards her. She trailed behind him, her tail hanging losseley behind her. -Camp-
Littlenose
Littlenose
Young Warrior

Character sheet
Points to next rank:
Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/30Windclan and Shadowclan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstar Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:27 am

Snowflower stood at her side of the border. She looked around. She was looking for that one familiar figure, Snakestar.

(Psst! I decided to add that Blackstar is Snow flower's great grandfather X3)
Snowstar
Snowstar
The Shaded Beauty

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakestar Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:18 am

He soon appeared, in a foul mood he tossed himself onto the ground and lashed his tail. "i am sorry about what littlenose said, shes just jealous". his brown eyes met snowflowers blue. "she dosent understand what its like to be differeent from everyone else". he rested his head on his paws.
Snakestar
Snakestar
Leader

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlenose Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:23 am

Littlenose listened from the edge of the clearing. "But I'm not jealous!" The former Deputy wanted to wail, but she kept quiet to hide herself. "I just want to help you..." She whispers and shakes her head towards her leaders figure. "I thought you trusted me." She sighed and turned away, sitting down and hanging her head.
Littlenose
Littlenose
Young Warrior

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakstar Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:27 am

Oakstar padded up behind the egyptian mau and said with a flick of his whiskers "if you arent jealous, then whom do you like?". His amber eyes stared into the smaller cats eyes with a blazing intensity. Oakstar was a very smart cat. he lashed his tail and said "if you cant look up to him as a leader, come and join shadowclan, we always have places open for talented young cats such as yourself"
Oakstar
Oakstar
Deceased

Character sheet
Crush:: never
Mate:: His mate was a kittypet, when she moved he took their son back to shadowclan. his heart hardened
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstar Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 am

Snowflower saw Oakstar. "New member huh?"she thought to herself. "My, my, Oakstar is certainly using this predicament."she thought to herself.
Snowstar
Snowstar
The Shaded Beauty

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlenose Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:32 am

Littlenose gaped at Oakstar. "I like no one. Besides, that is for me to know, and you to find out." She hissed and stretched o her toes until Oakstar and her were nose to nose. "I see what your trying to do, give me one good reason why I should desert my clan!" She hissed.
Littlenose
Littlenose
Young Warrior

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakstar Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:35 am

Oakstar gave it with a lash of his tail over at snakestar whom was watching snowflower. his amber eyes watched the egjyptian mau as he said "windclan has a pathetic leader who will be swayed by love. shadowclan hasa leader who knows when to show mercy and when to punish" his eyes glittered "i could help snakestar regret the error of his ways"
Oakstar
Oakstar
Deceased

Character sheet
Mate:: His mate was a kittypet, when she moved he took their son back to shadowclan. his heart hardened
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstar Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:37 am

(You stole my old crush line... XD)

Snowflower sighed. She turned back to Snakestar. "OK... what did you do?"she asked. Her blue eyes glittered in the moonlight. Her pelt shimmered as her sky blue eyes gazed at Snakestar.
Snowstar
Snowstar
The Shaded Beauty

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlenose Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:38 am

Littlenose opened her mouth for a stinging retort, but couldn't say anything to defend her leader against what Oakstar was saying. She just stared at him. "How?" She inquired with narrowed eyes.
Littlenose
Littlenose
Young Warrior

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakstar Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:41 am

"hmmm, If you join shadowclan i will give him a good lesson on his mistake of choosing a shadowclan she-cat to love". his voice was kind and friendly, his Amber eyes glittering with mischeif. he laid his tail across the younger cats shoulders "he obviously didnt understand that you were trying to save him from heartbreak. So now he deserves it wouldnt you say?"
Oakstar
Oakstar
Deceased

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlenose Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:43 am

For a moment Littlenose was tempted to agree. "You did not answer my question." She said smoothly. "How will you make him regret it? And just what will you do with Snowflower afterwards?" She hissed impatiently at the ShadowClan leader.
Littlenose
Littlenose
Young Warrior

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakstar Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:51 am

He shrugged, "well for one he would regret it because he wouldnt have you as his deputy anymore. and I would tell him to keep his paws off my deputy unless he wants his ears torn off". He shrugged and said "this world has no place for those who break the warrior code, starclan will punish Snakestar unless he learns his error". he sat down and began licking his chest fur.
Oakstar
Oakstar
Deceased

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlenose Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:55 am

Littlenose looked Oakstar right in the eye and said "No." Her hackles raised and the fur on her back and neck. She arched herself and hissed. "I don't know what made you think I could betray my Clan like this!" She snarled loud enough for Snakestar and Snowflower to hear. "But Deputy or not, I am forever loyal to WindClan, evem if my leader doesn't trust me to be loyal." She thrust her muzzle in Oakstar's face. "I don't understand you." She whispered. "Manipulating cats is not the right way to go." She growled and sat back down, grooming herself as if nothing had just happened between them.
Littlenose
Littlenose
Young Warrior

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakstar Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:57 am

Oakstar grinned seeing snakestar come over, "well have fun when he strips you of your rank for longer, Snakestar dosent like to be crossed". He turned and gave a flick of his tail to snowflower which was an order for her to follow him as he went back to camp.
Oakstar
Oakstar
Deceased

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlenose Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:00 am

Littlenose dropped back and groaned. She just passed up a chance that could of brought her many things, but she knew remaining loyal to her Clan was right. "I'm sorry for following you Snakestar, Snowflower." She murmured to them. "I just didn't want to see you get hurt. And I'm not jealous." She added to Snakestar. "Just worried." She murmured and turned away, padding away a bit and sitting down, glancing at the sky.
Littlenose
Littlenose
Young Warrior

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakestar Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:02 am

Snakestar flicked his ears in a silent farewell to snowflower before he turned and stalked over to the cat that was supposed to be in camp. "right since i obviously cannot trust you now. you have betrayed my trust, blurted out things that you shouldnt have, talking with oakstar about how to betray me and being out of camp when you shouldnt?". Snakestars brown eyes glittered with disapproval. "you have one last chance, i reduce you in rank to an apprentice, your mentor mudfur. do as he askes Smallpaw"
Snakestar
Snakestar
Leader

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlenose Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:04 am

"Snakestar no!" Littlenose pleaded. "I just wanted to tell you that I wasn't jealous. I'm just worried about you!" She wailed. Tears streamed down Littlenose's face. "I just want you to trust me and be your friend!" She sobbed and raced back to camp. "I'm sorry for being a big mess up in your life!" She wailed. -WC Camp-
Littlenose
Littlenose
Young Warrior

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstar Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:06 am

Snowflower nodded. She looked to Littlenose and gave a nod but turned to a frown quickly. The she cat quickly padded back to camp.

-camp-
Snowstar
Snowstar
The Shaded Beauty

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakestar Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:07 am

Snakestar sat where he was watching the sun begin to rise in the sky and sighed. his deputy had betrayed him, and now oakstar was manipulating her. he lashed his tail and flattened his ears back. he didnt want to be cruel, but his deputy just made him so angry sometimes.
Snakestar
Snakestar
Leader

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowstar Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:06 am

Snowflower sat there. She was thinking about what to do. Go with WindClan? Or stick with her birth home, ShadowClan. She sighed and pondered some more.
Snowstar
Snowstar
The Shaded Beauty

Character sheet
Points to next rank:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next